Coloring pages? Those are for sober kids you say.. Well not anymore! High adults welcome to the world of adult coloring
Adult coloring has become a huge trend, there's millions of coloring pages available
Top 5 Reasons You Should Be Coloring When High?
- It'll help you relax, coloring is totally meditative
- A productive alternative to Netflix and get high
- You can't "art" but anyone can color! It's easy
- Indulging your inner child- remember when you used to do things just because they were fun? Go back to that happy place and get high
- When you're done you'll have something a pretty picture to hang on your fridge or give to a friend
What can you use to color?
- Pencil Crayons
- Glitter Pens
- Gel Pens
Personally pencil crayons are my fave to color with, since some adult coloring books have very fine details it makes the job easier and you can color in between the lines all nice and adult like
Where Can I Find Adult Coloring Books?
There are literally thousands of colouring books out there and they aren't just books with outlines of kitties, puppies and rainbows (although that would be cute)
You got your Bill Murray coloring books, 1990's themed coloring books, drunken coloring books, dinosaurs being adults coloring books, and intricate Zentangle style books!
You can find them on Amazon, Etsy, or at any bookstores in your city.
So go forth get high and get coloring! Be sure to follow me on the social media platforms below and check out my coloring book Color Me Cannabis